Tickets on sale from October 2 at the central ticket office at Culturgest and Ticketline.
The central ticket offices at Culturgest and Cinema São Jorge sell tickets for all Doclisboa sessions. In the case of Cinemateca Portuguesa, Cinemateca Júnior and Cinema Ideal, only until the day prior to the session (on the day of the session the ticket must be bought at each venue’s ticket office).
The Doclisboa book of tickets can be bought at Culturgest or Cinema São Jorge, and can be used for all sessions. The exchange for tickets for the sessions at Cinemateca Portuguesa, Cinemateca Júnior and Cinema Ideal can only be made at the central ticket offices and until the day prior to the session. The exchange for tickets is not limited to one per session.
Tickets on sale at www.ticketline.sapo.pt, A.B.E.P., Agências Abreu, ASK ME Lisboa, C. C. Dolce Vita Tejo, Cascais Visitor Center, Casino Lisboa, Centro Cultural de Belém, E. Leclerc Guimarães and Famalicão, El Corte Inglés, Fnac, Fórum Aveiro, Galerias Campo Pequeno, IT-Tabacarias Amadora and Estoril, MMM Ticket, Mundicenter, Pavilhão Multiusos de Guimarães, Shopping Cidade do Porto, SuperCor – Supermercados, Teatro Tivoli BBVA, Time Out Mercado da Ribeira, U-Ticketline and Worten.
Information and bookings: dial +351 1820 (24h) | From outside the country dial +351 217 941 400
No discount tickets
• Normal ticket – €4.50
• Normal ticket Cinemateca Portuguesa and Cinemateca Júnior – €3.20
• Under 30, over 65 and unemployed upon presentation of any supporting document (with the exception of Cinemateca Portuguesa and Cinemateca Júnior) – €3.50
• Students, holders of the Cartão Jovem card, retired, and pensioners (only at Cinemateca Portuguesa and Cinemateca Júnior) – €2.15
• Cinemateca Portuguesa members and film students (only at Cinemateca Portuguesa and Cinemateca Júnior) – €1.35
• Under 16 (only at Cinemateca Júnior) – €1.10
• Apordoc members upon presentation of the Apordoc Member card and some other identification card (only at Culturgest and Cinema São Jorge) – €2
• C.M.L. workers (only at Cinema São Jorge) – €3,50
• School groups (at least 10 people) at Cinemateca Portuguesa and Cinemateca Júnior – €1.35. Bookings must be made beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org
• School groups (at least 10 people) at Culturgest and Cinema São Jorge – €1. With the exception of the opening and closing sessions. Bookings must be made beforehand at email@example.com
• Book of 5 tickets – €16
• Book of 10 tickets – €30
• Book of 20 tickets – €55
Available at doclisboa.org/2019/acreditacoes
• Film industry professionals – €65
• Students – €40
Docs 4 Kids workshops for families
• Normal ticket – €4.50
• Inatel Foundation members – €3.50
Sold at Cinema São Jorge. Bookings must be made beforehand.
Docs 4 Kids workshops for schools
• €1 per child (at least ten students). Bookings must be made beforehand.
All films are subtitled in Portuguese and English with the exception of the Portraits XL series, screened in French without subtitles.
Festival films rating
All films rated PG-12 except:
A Boy Needs a Friend, Multiple Orgasm, Santikhiri Sonata and That Which Does Not Kill – R-16.
Programme may be subject to changes